Thursday, August 19, 2010

Getting japanese tv (hopefully)?

OK so about 3 years ago i lived in japan and fully understood japanese. I watched japanese tv and shows like Fuji TV and loved it. Right now i am in the US and there really isnt a place to hear japanese. I was wondering if there was any site that will give me a live feed from japan. IT would be even better if it was in my time also. Someone please help... MY japanese is slowly getting worse. Also some sites just give links to the channel's website which just wastes my time.





P.S. I know this sounds picky but i do not want to watch youtube. I dont want videotapes. I also know that sites like this http://www.satellitetvtopc.com/?hop=tone... is a scam. All i need is a live feed of japanese tv (preferably in my time).

Getting japanese tv (hopefully)?
What you maight want to look into is getting Dish TV and the TV Japan package. the TVJapan package is only 5 channels, but it beats tapes, You Tube and waking up in the middle of the night to watch a live satellite feed.





One other idea is to setup a Sling Box in Japan, but you would need someone to set that up and stream it to you. I do the opposite, I have a Sling Box setup in the US to stream me TV from California
Reply:Depends on where you live in the US.


Some places gets tons of Japanese TV others get NHK World and Fuji TV news, other places get nothing.





As mentioned DishTV gets TV JAPAN, which seems to be the only tv alternative (non computer downloads etc) out there for most of North America.





I can't think of any Japanese TV channel that does live streaming via internet, other then news clips.


No comments:

Post a Comment