Thursday, August 19, 2010

LCD TV to double as a computer monitor/ XBOX 360 screen?

I am looking into buying a LCD TV to double as my computer monitor. I was wondering if anyone has successfuly done this before, and, if so, what is the best way to go through the process.





I do not need to be able to connect cable to the TV; however, although not entirely necessary, it would be okay if the TV could accomodate a small antenna for a few channels.





The main reason I want to do this is to be able to connect an XBOX 360 to the TV as well as my computer, in an attempt to save some space and money.





If anyone can give me a few "heads-up", more detail on the process or other ways to reach my final goal, that would be awesome. Also, if anyone knows of a decent LCD TV around the 20" size selling for about $300 (CAN) that would be great too.





Thanks for your help,


Josh

LCD TV to double as a computer monitor/ XBOX 360 screen?
i'm currently using an lg 22" monitor that has vga, dvi, hd Component, and hdmi slots. i get really good res. 1680 x 1050 for computer usage and when i run my 360 it pumps out 1080i which isn't too shaby for 349 (cdn). hdtv's as computer monitors aren't that great because video cards don't always have good resolutions for an hdtv as some of them get cut off in wierd directions

tooth ache

No comments:

Post a Comment