Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Toshiba DLP TV keeps turning off?

I have had a Toshiba DLP HD TV for approximately 3 years now and all of the sudden it just turned off yesterday. Now when I turn it back on it starts power up and then just turns off again, the picture never actually comes in. I unplugged it for awhile and made sure all connections are plugged in correctly and the same thing happens. Any idea what this could be? I am thinking to just buy a new TV as I don't want to spend a lot of money to fix an old TV. Thanks.

Toshiba DLP TV keeps turning off?
mine did that for a couple months and then died get ready to buy a new tv
Reply:it could be the projection bulb, or you could have a bad power inverter... Honestly, I would get a new t.v. anyway because the new lcd's are very very nice and have much better viewing angle than dlp's... and are thinner too..


No comments:

Post a Comment