Thursday, August 19, 2010

Problems connecting tv to computer?

I have my tv connected to my computer but I have a blank screen until I move my mouse to the left of my computer screen and it shows up on the tv but nothing else. I can also drag icons over to the tv screen

Problems connecting tv to computer?
Right click on your desktop and go to properties if you are on vista. What you need to do is set the main screen to be your tv this can be done under the properties you your video card. This is common with dual displays I cant really go into to much detail because I dont know the type of OS or video card however.





Under the settings tab you should have a screen with 1 and 2 select 2 and set it so the box use this device as the primary monitor is checked and not the extend my windows desktop onto this computer. Then just turn off number one or change it from your default. However be sure you change this setting back when your done and before you unhook your tv so you can see your screen. :P If you need help just modfiy the post and or send me a message.

primary teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment